If you are experiencing any of the following, you may have an ocular emergency.
- Chemical splashes and burns
- Sudden vision loss
- Distorted vision
- Sudden onset light sensitivity (photophobia)
- Sudden double vision (diplopia)
- Sudden onset eye pain
- Blunt trauma
- Penetrating trauma
- Foreign object/matter into eye
- Ocular scratches (abrasions)
- Flashes and/or sudden onset floaters
- Sudden glare/halos around lights
- Sudden droopy lid (Ptosis)
- Swelling of the lid
- Ocular discharge
- Red/Pink eye
If you have any questions, call our office at 719-559-2020. After hours? Follow the prompts and you will be in touch with our doctor on call. We are here to help!
If you have sustained a life threatening injury immediatley call 911 or head to the nearest hospital’s emergency room.